Saturday 15 December 2012

mirror repeat

mirror repeat
double mirror repeat/pencil draw

First I selected the marquie tool from the tool box and in the specification panel net to the style I selected fixed size and entered 5cmfor the weight and 25cm for the height. Then I went on View > Snap to Grid and selected the second column, because of the grid it is easier to select the a column.
to make it into a mirror repeat I went on Eidt > Transform > flip horizontal. The same I did to the forth column.










After I saved this one I did another one but aslo did the secound and forth vertically. Which gave me another interesting pattern.
I went on filter to make the texture (pencil draw) and also changed the colour because I didn't wanted my repeat patterns to look the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment